Blue Gator Covers Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy:
Blue Gator Covers accepts cancellations, returns, and refunds in accordance with the Return and Refund Policy set forth below. Note: Return Shipping and Restocking Fees apply unless the product is defective or damaged upon delivery to you.
Orders Cancelled Before Shipping - Orders cancelled before shipping are fully refunded. Refunds are processed by us the next business day, but please allow for payment processor delays (usually no more than 48 hours). Restocking fees and return shipping costs apply to all other orders as set forth below.
Product Return Shipping Costs: Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. "Free Shipping" advertised in product listings refers to shipping from Blue Gator to the customer only, not your shipping cost if you decide to send it back. Return shipping paid by us (by Prepaid Shipping Label or otherwise) will be deducted from your refund unless we made a mistake fulfilling your order or the product is damaged or defective. Note: Shipping costs may vary by location and/or package dimensions. Be sure to include all parts, and pack appropriately to prevent product damage during return shipping.
Restocking Fees: A minimum restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price applies to all returns. Carver product return restocking fee (boat covers, Biminis, related parts/accessories) is 30%, in accordance with the manufacturer's return policy. Carefree Products are Non-Refundable (RV awnings, enclosures, and related products) due to their custom, made-to-order manufacturing status. Restocking fees will be deducted from your refund unless we made a mistake fulfilling your order or the product is damaged or defective upon delivery.
Shipping Damage Policy and Procedure: Blue Gator Covers only sells NEW products. They are packaged for shipping to ensure you receive them in good condition. However, if your product is delivered with shipping damage, we will replacement the product free of charge or issue a full refund. PROOF OF PRODUCT DAMAGE FROM SHIPPING IS REQUIRED. YOU MUST REPORT SHIPPING DAMAGE TO US WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY WITH PICTURES OF PACKAGE AND PRODUCT DAMAGE. IF YOU DO NOT ACT WITHIN 24 HOURS OF DELIVERY, WE CANNOT PROVE THE DAMAGE RESULTED FROM SHIPPING AND CANNOT RECOVER DAMAGES FROM THE CARRIER, SO WE CANNOT REPLACE OR REFUND YOUR PURCHASE.
Condition of Returned Products: Blue Gator only sells NEW products. Return products are quality inspected upon receipt before repackaging and restocking. We cannot restock, resell, or refund damaged, used, disassembled, altered, or incomplete products. "Damaged" includes scratches, scuffs, tears, cuts, stains, marks, mildew, slime, debree, discoloration, broken, or malfunctioning other than manufacturer defect or shipping damage upon delivery to to customer. Please be sure the product is packaged well enough to prevent return shipping damage to ensure full refund. Consult with the carrier if you are unsure whether the original packaging will hold up.
Returns Under Warranty: Many items sold by Blue Gator Covers are covered under Manufacturer's Warranty, and therefore, processed by the manufacturer. The manufacturer is solely responsible for warranty issues. For warranty related returns, please reach out to the manufacturer directly or contact us and we'll be happy to facilitate a return or exchange for you.
Carver Industries: (Not Transferrable)
The materials and workmanship in Carver products are guaranteed to be free of defects at time of manufacture.
The length of the warranty is determined by the type of material ordered. Refer to the marine material chart below.
Warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase. The warranty does not cover normal wear, weather soiling, stains from environmental pollution and/or standing water, cuts from sharp objects, neglect, accident or misuse. The boat cover, PWC cover or bimini top must be properly installed, utilized and maintained.
Carver Industries, Inc. and/or seller provide this warranty in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied. Carver Industries, Inc. and/or seller disclaim all liability for special, incidental or consequential damages.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.
Call 864-457-5820 before returning product to receive a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#).
Length of Warranty by Marine Fabric:
9.25 oz Sunbrella® 10 Year Limited, 36 Months Free Repair. Replacement: - 37-48 Months: 50% off MSRP; 49-60 Months: 40% off MSRP; 61-72 Months: 30% off MSRP; 73-84 Months: 20% off MSRP; 85-96 Months: 15% off MSRP; 97-120 Months: 10% off MSRP
7 oz Sun-DURA™ 7 Year Limited, 24 Months Free Repair. Replacement: 25-36 Months: 50% off MSRP; 37-48 Months: 30% off MSRP; 49-60 Months: 20% off MSRP; 61-84 Months: 10% off MSRP
8 oz Performance Poly-Guard® 5 Year Limited, 24 Months Free Repair. Replacement - 25-36 Months: 50% off MSRP; 37-48 Months: 30% off MSRP; 49-60 Months: 20% off MSRP
11 oz Poly-Cotton Double Duck 3 Year Limited. 12 Months Free Repair. Replacement - 13-24 Months: 50% off MSRP; 25-36 Months: 25% off MSRP
14 oz. Vinyl 5 Year Limited, 24 Months Free Repair. Replacement - 25-36 Months: 50% off MSRP; 37-48 Months: 30% off MSRP; 49-60 Months: 20% off MSRP
Poly-Flex 100% Marine Polyester, 2 Year Limited. 6 Months Free Repair/Replacement; 7-12 Months: 50% off MSRP; 13-24 Months: 25% off MSRP
Other Products and Components:
Bimini Top Frames - 5 Year Limited, 24 Months Free Repair/Replacement; 25-36 Months: 50% off MSRP; 37-48 Months: 25% off MSRP; 49-60 Months: 10% off MSRP
Accessories - 1 Year Limited. 12 Months Free Repair/Replacement.
Exclusions: Damage caused by pooled water may not be covered under these warranties. Always tie your boat cover down securely using a system such as our tie-down kit and avoid letting water or snow stand on the boat cover. Standing water and snow will degrade the cover’s water repellency and potentially cause mildew or premature leakage. To prevent this from occurring, we highly recommend the use of vented support poles, a boat cover support system, standard support poles or bows to raise any center areas so that water, snow and ice run off the cover.
Carefree of Colorado: (Not Transferable)
Carefree of Colorado warrants to the first retail Purchaser that the Carefree Product described in this manual is free of defects in material and workmanship within the terms and conditions as set forth below. Carefree's obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement, at Carefree's option, of any defective component with new or factory refurbished components.
One (1) year on parts, labor and standard freight for hardware, fabric and electronics.
Warranty duration is not extended by the length of time the product is not in use or the time that the purchaser is deprived the use of the product. Duration of coverage is determined by the date of the original product purchase, not the date of repairs. Some Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) may offer warranties that extend beyond the duration of this warranty. For claims after one year, refer to the OEM for warranty coverage.
2. WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY
Defects in the manufacturer's material and workmanship of product under normal use, and which occur within the duration of the warranty period. The following components are covered only as listed:
Fabrics - Free from quality defects (normal wear and fading excluded).
Extrusions, Hardware and Springs - Free from defects.
Motor assemblies and Electronics - Free from defects.
Labor - Labor to replace or repair a defective component. Labor payment is based on the Carefree Labor Flat Fee Payment Schedule. Labor is not paid to access Carefree components when such components are installed in obscured locations.
Freight - Warranty part order shipments that qualify for freight to be prepaid by Carefree will be shipped Ground UPS or by a Common Carrier of Carefree's choice. Expedited freight is not covered under warranty; customer is responsible for any and all expedited freight charges.
3. WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY
Damages not reported at time of purchase/receipt; including fabric damages such as pinholes and tears.
Damages or failures not related to the material or workmanship of the product including any failure that results from neglect, accident, wind, rain, water pooling, weather or other acts of God.
Purchaser's abuse, including but not limited to neglect; failure to operate, use or maintain the product in accordance with the instructions provided with the product and available on line at www.carefreeofcolorado.com.
Improper installation and/or any damage/failure that is a result of improper installation or adjustment of the product/component, including fabric damage.
Normal wear, including the occasional need to re-tension and/or adjust the product.
Any component not sold or manufactured by Carefree.
Any failure that results from the use of another manufacturer's product with a Carefree product that is not specifically approved in writing by Carefree.
Any incidental, indirect, or consequential loss, damage or expense that may result from any defect, failure, or malfunction of the Carefree product.
The removal or alteration of any product component or device. In the event of such removal or alteration, this warranty is void.
Any expense related to delivery or pick-up of product to/from the service dealer; including travel time, transport costs and/or service call charges.
4. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PURCHASER: IN ORDER FOR THE WARRANTY TO BE HONORED, THE PURCHASER MUST HAVE PROOF OF PURCHASE: THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT OR THE PRODUCT WARRANTY REGISTRATION ON FILE AT CAREFREE. FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION MAY DELAY OR VOID ANY WARRANTY CLAIM.
Retain dated proof of purchase for specified product, and provide it as requested.
Inspect the awning upon purchase/receipt to confirm the condition of the canopy, hardware and proper operation of product/components.
Perform recommended maintenance as specified in the product literature furnished with the product and available online at www.carefreeofcolorado.com.
Use reasonable care in the operation, use and storage of the product in accordance with the instructions contained in the product literature furnished with the product and available online at www.carefreeofcolorado.com.
5. WARRANTY CLAIM PROCEDURE: Deliver any product claimed or found defective during warranty period to a Carefree authorized service dealer. Visit www.carefreeofcolorado.com for the name of nearest authorized service dealer. Customer shall schedule a time with an authorized service dealer. Repair or replacement will be scheduled and performed at the authorized service dealer according to normal workflow and availability of replacement parts. Work must be performed by a Carefree authorized service dealer. When an authorized service dealer performs warranty work/repair, the dealer is responsible for directly billing Carefree for warranted labor. Carefree shall pay the respective servicing dealer for performing any repairs specifically authorized in writing by Carefree. All warranty claims shall be paid to the authorized servicing dealer. Carefree does not provide reimbursement for warranty claims paid for by the customer. The customer shall pay only those costs not covered by this warranty.
6. THIS WARRANTY GIVES THE OWNER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. THE LAWS OF CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS MAY GRANT THE OWNER ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES. Except as set forth above, Carefree makes no warranty, whether statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Carefree shall have no liability except to repair, replace or adjust defective products and parts. Carefree specifically excludes any liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for personal injury, property damage, economic or consequential losses.
7. Carefree does not authorize any person or company to alter the terms of this warranty.
8. Carefree reserves the right to make changes in design and components, without notice, whenever it is believed the quality of the product will be improved, but without incurring any obligation to incorporate such improvements in any product that has been shipped or in service.
Five (5) Year Limited Warranty — Power-Pole Blade and PRO II Shallow Water Anchor
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty — Power-Pole Sportsman II Shallow Water Anchor
Conditions of this Warranty:
A Power-Pole shallow water anchor manufactured by JL Marine systems Inc. is warranted against defects in material and workmanship in the stern bracket, knuckle joint, U-channel, hydraulic system, and electrical system to the original end consumer from the original purchase date according to the following stipulations:
1. Power-Pole shallow water anchor warranties are activated when product is registered online at www.power-pole.com/register or by using the C-Monster smart phone app or upon receipt by JL Marine Systems, Inc. of a completed warranty card, postdated within (10) days of the original purchase date. Please retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase.
2. Install Genuine Power-Pole Merchandise ONLY. This warranty is void if any non authorized parts are used or installed.
3. This warranty is void if the Power-Pole shallow water anchor is used commercially, structurally altered, or subject to stress beyond the physical limits of the manufactured material.
4. This warranty does not cover abrasion or abnormal abuse, nor does it cover the Power-Pole shallow water anchor for anything other than its intended use.
5. JL Marine Systems, Inc. reserves the right to change products and designs without incurring any obligations to incorporate such changes in already completed products, or those in the hands of dealers or consumers. Products repaired or replaced under this warranty may or may not have these changes.
Shipping: (Only applies to packages shipped within the Continental U.S.)
1. Parts which prove defective within (90) days from the date of purchase, JL Marine Systems, Inc. will pay for the replacement product shipping and handling fees to and from the JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate.
2. Parts which prove defective after (90) days but before (12) months from the date of purchase will also be repaired or replaced free of charge, but there may be a shipping charge to JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate.
3. Parts which prove defective after (12) months will also be repaired or replaced free of charge, but there may be a shipping and handling charge to and from the JL Marine Systems, Inc. manufacturing plant or some other place which JL Marine Systems, Inc. might designate.
1. A Stern bracket, Knuckle joint or U-channel, which proves defective before sixty (60) months for Blade & Pro II and before thirty-six (36) months for Sportsman II models, will be repaired or replaced free of charge. In the case of replacement, parts of same (or equivalent) model will be used.
2. The Hydraulic Pump Unit (HPU) which proves defective within (24) months from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Pump damage due to incorrect hydraulic fluid, submersion or excessive exposure to water may void this warranty.
3. The Powder Coated Finish on the Blade, Pro II and Sportsman II models is covered for a period of six (6) months not to crack, chip or fade.
4. The Anodized Finish on the Sportsman II model is covered for a period of six (6) months not to fade.
5. A Cylinder, hydraulic hose, Dash Switch or Key-Fob which proves defective within (24) months from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced free of charge. In the case of replacement, parts of same (or equivalent) model will be used.
6. Spike unconditional lifetime guarantee.
7. This Warranty does not cover water damage in any way.
THE WARRANTY CONTAINED HEREIN IS THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY MADE BY JL Marine Systems, Inc. AND THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING A WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY MADE WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ANCHORS. JL Marine Systems, Inc., IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR MISHAPS SUSTAINED IN THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT. THE USER OF THIS PRODUCT ACKNOWLEDGES ASSUMED RISKS AND WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST JL Marine Systems, Inc. AND ANY OF IT’S AGENTS.
THIS WARRANTY APPLIES ONLY UNDER CONDITIONS OF NORMAL USE. THE WARRANY DOES NOT COVER:
1) defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly;
2) defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence or exposure to corrosive elements;
3) cosmetic damage and
4) labor or assembly costs.
Except as provided herein, JL Marine Systems, Inc. makes no express warranties, and any implied warranty, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in its duration to the duration of the written limited warranty set forth herein. Except as provided herein, JL Marine Systems, Inc. shall have no liability or responsibility to the purchaser or any other person or entity with respect to any liability, loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by use of the product, including, but not limited to, any incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
General Statement (for all devices) Warning: Changes or modifications to any device not expressly approved by JL Marine Systems, Inc. could void manufacturer warranty.
FCC Specific Statement NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be deteremined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
FCC Part 15.19 Warning Statement – (Required for all Part 15 devices) THIS DEVICE COMPLIES WITH PART 15 OF THE FCC RULES. OPERATION IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TWO CONDITIONS: (1) THIS DEVICE MAY NOT CAUSE HARMFUL INTERFERENCE, AND (2) THIS DEVICE MUST ACCEPT ANY INTERFERENCE RECEIVED, INCLUDING INTERFERENCE THAT MAY CAUSE UNDESIRED OPERATION.
FCC/ISED RF Exposure: This equipment complies with radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment is in direct contact with the body of the user under normal operating conditions. The transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.